Our 10 Favorite Gifts of 2022
It is with great pleasure that our team at Take Them A Meal is sharing with you our 10 favorite gift ideas for this holiday season! Each year we look forward to compiling this list with items we personally love or would give to our own loved ones.
We hope these ideas make your holiday shopping a little easier and touch the hearts of those around you this season.
10. Merry-Mint Soothing Peppermint Lip Set - ($10) - This delicious lip set would be the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for a beloved teacher. Affordable and made with all natural ingredients, we think you will love this set! There are other lip balm flavors available like this Under the Mistletoe Lip Balm Set. Each set contains WithSimplicity's most popular flavors like Mojito, Lemon, and Vanilla. Yum!
9. Adoption Christmas Ornament ($12) - This beautiful ornament would be a thoughtful gift for a family who has recently adopted. We love the commemoration of the adoption date, the child's name and the reminder that he or she is wanted, loved and chosen. New parents or families who have welcomed a child into their home would appreciate this gift.
8. Forever in My Heart Bracelet ($24+) - The holiday season can be a difficult time for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. This bracelet would be a reminder to them that their loss is remembered and with them in their hearts forever. Sometimes it can be hard to bring up loss during the holiday season. Remembering their loved one specifically during this time is a gift in itself.
7. Poruary Double Casserole Carrier ($30) - This portable casserole carrier is insulated with food grade aluminum and can expand to hold two 9x13" baking dishes! This idea is in honor of all of our readers who take meals to loved ones or for our PerfectPotluck users who need a way to transport dishes while keeping them warm. It's an added bonus that it can be used for hot or cold items and is easy to clean!
6. Stanley Camp Pour Over Coffee Brewer Set ($30) - My husband was given this set for his birthday this year and I can't recommend it enough. We've shared Stanley items before but this is another item our readers would find to be a great gift. Pour over coffee is fast, easy and delicious. The insulated stainless steel mug keeps your coffee warm for a long time. My husband loves it. If you are looking for a delicious coffee to give with this set, we recommend this coffee that is low acid and may be friendly for those with sensitive stomachs! I gave this coffee as a gift to my dad last year and he raved about it later asking me how he could get more.
5. Creative Classes ($48) - Do you know someone who has recently gone through a surgery or is on disability and may have extra time on hand? You could give the gift of creativity in the form of a watercolor class. These classes by Emily Lex are all online and can be done on your own time. Give the gift of less clutter this holiday season and bless someone's down time. This idea would be perfect for children and adults alike.
4. Gold Filled Butterfly Necklace ($30) - This 14K gold filled butterfly necklace is a beautiful reminder of the duality of life after loss. One wing is solid while the other is "delicate, intricate and ethereal." A poignant gift to give to any parent who has lost a child. In the description, the shop owner mentions the butterfly is a symbol of hope. We agree and love the idea of giving the gift of hope this holiday season. We are happy to share that Keira, the owner, is offering our readers 15% off anything in her shop with code TAKETHEM15. Be sure to use that code at checkout!
This Custom Butterfly Candle from Laurelbox would pair perfectly with the butterfly necklace.
Laurelbox is offering our readers 10% off any purchase from their site with TAKETHEMAMEAL.
3. 'Be Near' Blanket ($68) - Give the gift of comfort and hugs in the form of a blanket. Anytime your loved one reaches for this blanket they will be reminded of your love for them. We think the description says it all:
"When those you love can't be near, wrap yourself in warmth, feel their presence, and be comforted."
2. Medium Charcuterie Tray ($68) - We recently shared here the wonderful idea of taking someone a meal using a charcuterie board. We want to share again the beautiful, handmade charcuterie boards from Honeycomb Wood Crafts. Any of the pieces in Laura's shop would be beautiful gifts, especially if your loved one enjoys entertaining. Laura wants to offer our readers 15% off anything in their shop using code TAKETHEMAMEAL at checkout.
Be sure to check out her shop and use the discount code before making your gift purchase! This code is good until January 1st, so there is plenty of time to shop with the discount.
1. Take Them A Meal (prices vary) - What a blessing to receive a meal during a difficult time or the busy holiday season. If distance is the reason you can't bring someone a meal, you can still bless them with a delicious meal from afar. Send your friend a Take Them A Meal gift card from our online store to purchase any meal feeding 3-4 adults. The meal they pick will be shipped to their doorstep and ready-to-heat!
We hope that you found this year's list helpful whether you are shopping for yourself or a loved one. Thank you for touching the lives of those around you and we hope this season meets you with much joy! We also hope you find good use for the discount codes provided to the various shops!
Happy Holidays from all of us!
The Take Them A Meal Team
Read other recent blog posts:
- Change Someone's Day For The Better
- Our 1st Celebrity Meal Provider of 2023
- 3 Helpful Decluttering Tips for the New Year
- We're Here for You in 2023
- 10 Favorite Holiday Leftover Recipes
- A Warm Apple Cider Recipe
- Our December Celebrity Meal Provider is Kim Alexis!
- Our 10 Favorite Gifts of 2022
- Only a Few Days Left to Order our Engraved Spoons
- Our Engraved Spoons are Now Available!