From Our Farms to Your Friends
Over the years, we have heard from many of you who want to comfort a friend with a home-cooked meal, but you live in a different town or state. To help, we began offering meals that you can ship to a friend. Our primary commitment was to make these meals as close to what would come out of your kitchen as possible.
We asked a cafe in our hometown who feeds our families if they would cook for you. Not only did A Bowl of Good say "yes", but they use as many local, fresh, and organic ingredients possible. When you send a meal, you're sending the best!
This brief video highlights one of the many local farms that provides ingredients for our shipped meals:
Explore our variety of freshly prepared meals that can be shipped nationwide, such as our Good Ol' Chicken Noodle Soup Meal...
Read other recent blog posts:
- 5 Light and Easy Dinner Ideas for Summer
- Grieving the Loss of a Pet
- An Update and Encouragement
- If Receiving Meals Doesn't Come Easy
- Easy Lactation Cookie Recipe Review
- Taking Meals to Seniors
- Becky Hadeed: Our Celebrity Meal Provider for May
- 3 Ways to Help a Friend During an Unexpected Hospital Stay
- Our New Site is Live!!!
- Ways to Help with Grief this Mother's Day