A Box of Sunshine Giveaway!
I was driving my daughters to handbell practice the other night when my oldest daughter commented the days are starting to get longer. Around 6pm, there was still a dusky light on the horizon. As I walked them to class, I couldn't help but notice the young daffodil shoots peeking their way through the mulch. Winter can oftentimes feel much longer than other seasons. Being indoors can be difficult for some, especially if you are someone who needs sunlight to ward off depression. I know I am!
A few years ago, Adina wrote about creating a simple gift box full of yellow items to give a friend who needs some encouragement. She called it a SUNSHINE BOX. I decided I also wanted to create a SUNSHINE BOX and I want to send it to one of you!
Read to the end of the post to see the GIVEAWAY details.
It was so much fun hunting for the yellow items! I had a budget in mind and as I shopped, I stuck to a theme of "wellness and self-care." These items can be useful as well as comforting like the chamomile tea and mango-ginger chews. Here are other ideas if you want to make one of your own to give to a friend.
- Hair accessories
- Eye mask
- Scented markers
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate (the white truffles are yellow)
- Kitchen towels
- Flower seeds packs that come in yellow
We want to bless one of our readers with this SUNSHINE BOX! Everything you see in the photo for this post is included! To enter, simply comment under the SUNSHINE BOX post on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend who has brought sunshine into your life! The giveaway will end on 2/26/2023 and we will announce the winner then. I can hardly wait!
Has this list inspired you to create your own SUNSHINE BOX? Do you have a friend in mind who has brought sunshine into your life or perhaps could use the needed cheer? We'd love to hear!
*Basket is not included in giveaway
Read other recent blog posts:
- A Thoughtful Extra to Send Along With a Meal
- Finding Calm When You Feel Overwhelmed
- Support Made Simple: We'll Help You Care Well for Your Friends
- Easy & Fun DIY Beeswax Food Wraps
- Helpful Tips for Freezing Casseroles
- 10 Simple Steps to an Organized Pantry
- The Easy Way to Send a Meal - Courtney's Story
- Our New Year's Resolutions
- 6 Ways We'll Be Here for You in 2024
- Creative Ways to Ring in the New Year at Home!