Give A Box of Sunshine
I don't know if you agree, but this winter has felt especially long! As a result of a recent sad time at our house (that I'll write about in a future post), a thoughtful neighbor brought me some vibrant daffodils. Just seeing the bright yellow flowers cheered me up for a bit and I was reminded of a prior post that I wrote - Giving a BOX OF SUNSHINE to a Friend.
I gave my first BOX OF SUNSHINE when my friend lost her job. I filled a box with fun and practical items that were yellow. Since then, I've made several for friends who were facing challenging times. Shopping for yellow items in the store turns into an exciting treasure hunt!
You can print a pre-made label for your BOX OF SUNSHINE here.
Do you know someone who could use a 'Box of Sunshine' today? Here's a list of items that often come in yellow to inspire you as you begin to create your box:
- Kitchen towels
- Wet Ones
- Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Tea
- Packet of Sunflower Seeds for Planting
- Flower pots
- Hand soap
- Hand lotion
- Note cards
What other items could we add to our list?
Read other recent blog posts:
- Change Someone's Day For The Better
- Our 1st Celebrity Meal Provider of 2023
- 3 Helpful Decluttering Tips for the New Year
- We're Here for You in 2023
- 10 Favorite Holiday Leftover Recipes
- A Warm Apple Cider Recipe
- Our December Celebrity Meal Provider is Kim Alexis!
- Our 10 Favorite Gifts of 2022
- Only a Few Days Left to Order our Engraved Spoons
- Our Engraved Spoons are Now Available!