When Your Heart is Bigger Than Your Wallet - Budget-Friendly Meals for Taking
If your grocery budget is a weekly consideration, you are not alone. Preparing meals for a week is a costly endeavor, and if your heart is telling you that a friend could use a meal too, that kindness is an additional expense.
Thankfully, there are many delicious meals that won't break the bank. Recently, I was introduced to Budget Bytes. The recipes on the site are incredibly easy, economical, and good for you. Many of the recipes are great for taking to friends and cost under $2 per serving (or even less).
Here are two of my favorites that would delight a friend while being easy on your wallet - so you can take more meals when needed!
Just over $1 per serving, you can cook it all in one pot with only 10 minutes of prep time...
At under $2 per serving, this dish will be a hit with adults and kids alike...
We would love to be introduced to more budget-friendly meals. Please let us know your favorites!
Read other recent blog posts:
- Grieving the Loss of a Pet
- An Update and Encouragement
- If Receiving Meals Doesn't Come Easy
- Easy Lactation Cookie Recipe Review
- Taking Meals to Seniors
- Becky Hadeed: Our Celebrity Meal Provider for May
- 3 Ways to Help a Friend During an Unexpected Hospital Stay
- Our New Site is Live!!!
- Ways to Help with Grief this Mother's Day
- Our Engraved Spoons are Now Available!