Questions To Ask A Meal Recipient
What can you do when you meet someone who would be helped greatly by a few meals, but you don't know the person well? Maybe it's a new neighbor who is sick, a mom who is new to your mom's group, or someone at your church or office.
Recently, meal coordinator, Kathy Ridgeway, sent us a helpful questionnaire that she uses when setting up meals for families in her church. We liked it so much that we had to share it. Thanks, Kathy!
Read other recent blog posts:
- Grieving the Loss of a Pet
- An Update and Encouragement
- If Receiving Meals Doesn't Come Easy
- Easy Lactation Cookie Recipe Review
- Taking Meals to Seniors
- Becky Hadeed: Our Celebrity Meal Provider for May
- 3 Ways to Help a Friend During an Unexpected Hospital Stay
- Our New Site is Live!!!
- Ways to Help with Grief this Mother's Day
- Our Engraved Spoons are Now Available!