Tried and True Mexican Pasta Casserole
In my opinion, recipes that have stood the test of time are always worth trying. When Chris Nease of Celebrations at Home described a Mexican Pasta Casserole that has been a favorite of hers for more than 20 years, I had to give it a try.
My family LOVED this dish. They didn't even realize that I intentionally left out half of the French's Fried Onions and ground beef (1 lb. instead of 2 lbs).
The meal is well-suited for taking to a friend because you can split the recipe between two 8x8 pans and have enough for two families of four. One 9x13 dish would feed a large family.
I hope you enjoy this simple, yet delicious dish.
photo via Celebrations at Home
Read other recent blog posts:
- 5 Light and Easy Dinner Ideas for Summer
- Grieving the Loss of a Pet
- An Update and Encouragement
- If Receiving Meals Doesn't Come Easy
- Easy Lactation Cookie Recipe Review
- Taking Meals to Seniors
- Becky Hadeed: Our Celebrity Meal Provider for May
- 3 Ways to Help a Friend During an Unexpected Hospital Stay
- Our New Site is Live!!!
- Ways to Help with Grief this Mother's Day