Coffee Chip Muffins
We recently were introduced to a fantastic blog. Jenny at The Healthified Mom has made it her mission to bring healthy and homestyle cooking together. What a great combination to consider when taking a meal to a friend.
Jenny recommended her Slow Cooker Chicken with a Cranberry Orange Sauce and Coffee Chip Muffins as recipes that easily feed a large family. Both items can be frozen in single servings as well that make them great for taking to a single meal recipient as well.
You can find more delicious recipes like these at The Healthified Mom - Where Healthy Meet Homestyle.
Read other recent blog posts:
- 15 Fall Inspired Meals
- Delight a Friend with Queen Elizabeth's Favorite Tea Treat
- Celiac Disease Awareness Day - Bringing a Gluten-Free Meal
- How Our New Site Will Help You this Fall!
- On-the-Go Meal Ideas Plus Meal Storage Options
- Small Thoughtful Gifts for a Friend
- 5 Favorite Cookbooks to Try This Fall
- Complete Weekly Meal Plan Using Our Recipe Section
- The Seasoned Mom is Our Celebrity Meal Provider for August
- Using Social Media to Help a Friend