10 Ways To Remember Your Loved One
After losing a loved one, the person is never far from your thoughts. The truth is that you think of him or her all the time or sometimes it can feel that way. One meaningful step you can take is choosing specific ways and times to remember your loved one, so that favorite memories stay with you through the years.
I recently discovered this infographic designed by Forever in Your Heart Jewelry, and it includes many tangible ways to keep your memories strong.
Number 8 on the list reminded me of a gift my mom gave us this year for Christmas. My children received pillows made from my dad's flannel shirts and the pillows are treasured by all of us - even the pockets had Lifesavers in them.
Additionally, I'm a huge fan of candles, but I've never thought to personalize a candle with my dad's name. I'm planning to try the second idea as a gift to myself.
If you haven't done so already, I hope this image helps you find a personal way to keep the memory of your loved one close to your heart. These are also kindhearted ideas for caring for a friend who is grieving.
Read other recent blog posts:
- 5 Exciting Last Minute Gift Ideas & Offers!
- Favorite Soup Recipes Meant for Sharing
- Only a Few Days Left to Order our Engraved Spoons
- Our Engraved Spoons Make the Perfect Holiday Gift!
- Our 7 Favorite Gifts of 2023
- 10 Etiquette Guidelines For Taking a Meal
- Only a Few Days Left to Order our New Meal Carriers
- Our NEW Meal Carriers are Now Available
- Why You Should Say Yes to a Meal Offer
- My Mom's Graham Cracker Toffee